I don't know if I've ever been more productive in my entire life. Nor do I know if I've ever had more deadlines in my life. I suppose it's what I get for taking 15 credits of classes (which is a lot for me, and none of which are religion classes) as well as deciding to move back to Washington a semester earlier than I had planned.
In the last few days I've started doing just about everything that I've been putting off for the entire semester because I had until the end of next semester to get it done. Now I have about a week an a half to do everything that I've been procrastinating. Add that on top of the chaos of having 10 tests and 4 papers that I have to take care of (including study/do research for) over the course of the next 6 weeks.
On the bright side, in six weeks I won't have to worry about any of it. And I'll be back in Washington.
Of course, then I have to find a job to keep me busy for the few months that I'll be back at my parents' house, while at the same time trying to find somewhere to live in Seattle, register for classes at UW, actually move to Seattle, make new friends, not have a nervous breakdown...
No comments:
Post a Comment