I just got rid of all of my boxes. Now I have nothing to keep myself entertained with, besides textbooks and my computer. Which is probably a good thing. I kind of don't have time to do anything besides homework for the next few weeks.
Other updates:
1. In the last week I've eaten at In-N-Out Burger three times and Five Guys Burgers once. I'm pretty sure that during the week I've consumed a month's worth of saturated fat, but that's okay. (Hands down, Five Guys beats In-N-Out.)
2. I finished my last paper for the semester (not counting the final for my Philosophy paper, which should be pretty straight forward and only take a few hours of typing to hammer out), and it feels great.
3. I don't have to read my textbook for Psychology ever again. As much as I love Psychology, I don't think I'm going to miss reading the over a hundred pages in less a week, every other week.
4. I love Thanksgiving.
When I lived in Provo, there was neither an In-n-Out nor a Five Guys. Whippersnapper.
ReplyDelete