Thursday, January 7, 2010

Boredom:

I recently decided that I should focus on trying to find a place to live in Seattle and not worry so much about trying to find a job in Whatcom County. As a result, I have nothing of real importance to do, except for when I'm trying to line up trips to Seattle, or going on trips to Seattle or, eventually, actually moving to Seattle. Instead, I spend the majority of my time doing unimportant things liking reading books just for fun, eating candy, and playing Mario Kart on the Gamecube.

Not that I'm complaining. I did kind of kill myself last semester, doing homework all the time, and such. (Though, I did get a 3.94 GPA for the semester out of the deal...I'm just not sure I'll ever sign up for that many credits in a semester again.) And, I find that having nothing to do all of the time makes it really easy to find time to study my scriptures as much as I would like, and to exercise regularly.

In short, boredom is okay. It's just kind of boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment