Monday, November 29, 2010

Characters:

There are a lot of topics that I'm not allowed to discuss with people, simply because the societal rules under which I'm bound don't allow it.

This is one of them:

There are a number of fictional characters which possess a number of personality traits in common with me. I find these similarities horribly interesting, and am of the opinion that most people would find them insightful. Unfortunately, I am not normally able to discuss them.

But, today, I'm going to do it anyway. Or, at least, I'm going to list some of them (the list is in no sense comprehensive).

1. Sylar (Heroes).
2. Dr. House (House).
3. Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice).
4. Monk (Monk).

None of these characters are particularly admirable. However, each of them reminds me of myself, to some degree. And, that's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment