I have never met a person who gets A's and doesn't work for them. A's are serious business and take some serious effort. Now, people's motives for working hard enough to get A's vary and as such it makes it hard to stereotype them.
That said, some people work really hard to get B's. Other people work a little. And some people do nothing. The people who do nothing to get B's are the most hated of all students, and oddly enough, they are often times mistaken for A students.
I have always been a B student who does nothing. B's are easy for me. They always have been. Now that I'm in college, B's are a little bit tougher than they have been in the past but they're also a little bit tougher for everybody else.
I don't brag about it. I generally don't publicize it. I don't even think about it that much. (There's really not much point in thinking about how effectively you can do nothing...). I try fairly hard to get as many A's as possible; I'm just not very good at trying.
The moral of the story is that you can hate me if you want. Just don't mistake me for an A student. Those kids are hardcore.
No comments:
Post a Comment