1. I have a tendency to get really bored going down stairs. As a result, I've gotten rather skilled at descending staircases as quickly as possible. I've also gotten really good exploiting the lameness of going down stairs and making it as personally entertaining as I can muster. The more bored I get, the more I compensate by consciously descending in a more entertaining manner.
2. I keep getting hit on by freshmen in my classes. It's kind of weird, but I find it mildly amusing. It's especially funny when they find out that I'm an RM and stop talking to me. It kind of reminds me of the handful of times last year, when upperclassmen girls that I was sitting next only started talking to me after they heard me mention to somebody else that I had served a mission...
3. I walked through Heritage Halls on my way to the Creamery, today. It was the weirdest thing that I've done in a very long time. I lived there longer than I've lived anywhere else in the last three years. I kept expecting to see all the people that I used to pass, every time I used to walk that particular path. Except, none of them live there anymore...
No comments:
Post a Comment