Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Some Thoughts on Life:

1. I'm not very good at being landlocked. For some reason, not living next to the ocean adds unnecessary stress to my life.

2. As I mention frequently, I'm not very good with living in deserts. Normally I attribute my dislike of deserts to the heat (because that's primarily where my dislike arises from), but I think, at times, it has also has a lot to do with the lack of constantly being surrounded by a forest. Forests are as important to me as cool weather, overcast skies, oceans, and seagulls.

3. I don't think girls fully appreciate how hard it is for a guy to get a girl to talk to him, by herself, so that he can ask her on a date without the unnecessary pressure (that would be put on her) of him asking her in front of other people.

4. I'm pretty sure every time I've ever asked a girl (who I was actually interested in at the time) on a date, I knew (beforehand) that she wasn't interested in me.

5. I'm also pretty sure that I have 25 years worth of poop jokes pent up inside of me, as I was far too mature of a kid to ever tell them when it would have been age appropriate. Instead, as 25 year old, I find myself telling poop jokes whenever somebody else, legitimately (and lightheartedly), brings up topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment