Friday, May 4, 2012

1. Every time that I think to myself, "If Utah stayed this green all year long and never got any hotter than this, I would complain a lot less," it gets hotter (within a matter of minutes).

2. I have decided that after I graduate next Spring, I want to go work at Disneyland for the Summer. Yes, I've been told by friends who have done the Summer "Internship" at Disneyland that it the actual jobs are awful...but I figure, if I'm going to have an awful job for a few months, I might as well be working and living at Disneyland.

Also, will I actually do it? Nope. So, really, who cares how awful it would be if I actually did it? I sure don't. And, dang it, I want to work at Disneyland.

3. BYU really needs to host a giant, campus-wide party for students and faculty on the Monday after Women's Conference. Because, face it, we're all partying (in our own ways) to celebrate the departure of all the upper-middle-aged women that had temporarily invaded campus, anyway. We might as well combine our individual partyings and make it official.

4. As much as I dislike taking classes during Spring/Summer, it beats the pants off of whatever else I'd [realistically] be doing if I weren't going to school full time.

No comments:

Post a Comment